- Wattle Seed, Salt Bush, Lemon Myrtle, Native Spice & Pepper Berry
- Healthy. Rich in antioxidants and minerals, preventing a range of chronic diseases
- Delicious. Tastes unlike anything else found in modern agriculture
- Clean. Pesticide and GMO-free Native superfoods, grown in the wild
- Fast and Free Shipping. Free Return Shipping.
Australian indigenous people used up to an incredible 5000 spices and foodstuffs, and in this taste bundle, we’ve collected five of the best for use in the kitchen for a unique-tasting dish that comes all the way from the Australian outback to your front door!
All our spices as GMO-free and Pesticide free, grown in the wild just as nature intended, and just as the aboriginals harvested them.
· Wattle seed: a delicious seed full of nutrients including calcium, iron and zinc – ideal for a low GI diet and diabetics, providing a steady stream of sugars that doesn’t produce a sudden rise in blood sugar levels.
· Salt bush: a herb with a taste somewhere between thyme and parsley, saltbush is a great addition to roasts, casseroles and soups with an antipodean twist.
· Native spice: As the name suggests, this spice is a blend of herbs that has long been used by indigenous people in their cooking – and when you taste it, it’s easy to see why. It’s delicious!
· Lemon myrtle: as the name suggests, this herb has a distinct lemony flavor – and is also high in citric acids, giving it a wonderful aromatic quality. It’s also known to be great for soothing sore throats
· Native pepper berry: both the leaves and berries are anti-microbal, but also a delicious addition to hearty stews with a distinct pepperiness that’s got a little more punch than the pepper in your pepper shaker.
Adding Australian wild superfoods to your diet is a great way to boost your intake of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, enzyme regulators, micro-nutrients, giving your body valuable nutrition to help it stay in top shape.
Order today to take advantage of our low price of just $25.00 alongside free shipping to enjoy a taste of the real Australia and embrace these popular spices as you make food that tastes quite unlike anything you’ve ever made before!